Town of Stedman Water/Sewer Application

Required Documents to open utility account:

  • Completed application
  • Deposit- (requirements listed on application)
  • Proof of ownership/rental – i.e. lease agreement, HUD statement, deed, or tax documents.
  • Copy of Government ID

Please review the Town’s policies and procedures by visiting the homepage under departments and services. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call the Town Hall at 910-323-1892.