Pay Your Water/Sewer Bill Online

Report an Issue with Street Lights

There are two ways to report:

  • Call the Town Hall and report the outage or

  • Click Here and be directed to Duke Energy and report the repair.


The information needed for a repair is the following:

  • Pole # (if you are able to get it)
  • Address where pole is located
  • Issue the lights is having (broken, not working, cycling off and on, etc...)

If you should notice a street light not working properly, please either call the Stedman Town Hall at 910-323-1892 or click the link above and submit the report.  Thank you!!



© Town of Stedman, North Carolina. All Rights Reserved.